cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMonitor-RF DLL or CLI

DS.4
Senior II

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a windows pc app to talk to the STM32WB board using the dongle.

I want to run some scripts, e.g., write to characteristic, connect, read an etc.

I saw that STM32CubeMonitor-RF can already run scripts via some text files. I wonder if it is possible to run the script text file from the CLI, or better talk to the dongle via some sort of .dll interface.  The second would the preferable way .

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

STM32CubeMonitorRF can run only text script in a proprietary syntax. It cannot be used through CLI

We are currently studying the feasibility of running script from CLI or through other external way like Python.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

STM32CubeMonitorRF can run only text script in a proprietary syntax. It cannot be used through CLI

We are currently studying the feasibility of running script from CLI or through other external way like Python.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.