cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the stop mode in LoRa application correctly?

ngodoanvan
Senior

Hi,

I tried to generate a new project follow SubGHZ_Phy_PingPong example project which does nothing, to test the stop mode with RTC. When I active the stop mode, the current consumption is around 1mA, which still is far away from the consumption mentioned in the datasheet. (In the stop mode, I already configure all GPIO to Analog no pull mode). How to fix this? Please recommend for me some solution. Thank you.

my MCU is STM32WLE5CBU6

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ngodoanvan
Senior

about 1 day I search this problem at ST Community. I found the TCXO is always enabled in my configuration and DEBUGGER_ENABLED is 1 therefore the current consumption is around 1mA. I fixed.0693W00000NrhyHQAR.pngThanks for your support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @Ngô Vạn​,

How are you measuring your current consumption ?

Otherwise you can check the SubGHZ_Phy_PingPong example from STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.2.0 which have STOP mode working to compare the two projects, and/or under Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Examples\PWR\PWR_STOP2_RTC you can find what you are looking for.

Let me know

Regards

ngodoanvan
Senior

about 1 day I search this problem at ST Community. I found the TCXO is always enabled in my configuration and DEBUGGER_ENABLED is 1 therefore the current consumption is around 1mA. I fixed.0693W00000NrhyHQAR.pngThanks for your support.