STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F0 connected with Hc 06, do not recive the data

I've been trying to make connection with STM32F0 Discovery and hc-06 bluetooth module via USART2. I've configured Discovery as shown on figure below. Additionally there is an nvic interruption. Hc-06 is configured the same way as Discovery.uint8_t bl...

0690X00000BvdZXQAZ.jpg
MMaj.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! non-const pointers as ACI commands' arguments

I wonder why are all ACI commands, that imply using pointer-to-const parameters actually use non-const ones? Is there any reason? Will it ever be fixed?For example:tBleStatus aci_gatt_add_service(uint8_t Service_UUID_Type, ...

Stecklo by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB50 Errata

We were planning to replace our STM32WB55 design with an STM32WB50CG, unfortunately we saw the errata document DM00625356.In particular we need to operate with LSI2 for the Bluetooth and cannot add an LSE crystal.When will there be a silicon revision...

Resolved! Bug in CubeMX code generation for SPI/DMA

I think I have discovered a bug in the way CubeMX behaves when both SPI and DMA are enabled. I am using the P-NUCLEO-WB55 board. If you look at the SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMA_Master example application, this runs fine on the P-NUCLEO-WB55 with a jumper be...

crwper by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LRWAN: duplicate frames

Stack versions: LRWAN_V1.3.0, LRWAN_V1.2.3, LRWAN_V1.2.2Hardware: B-L072Z Murata moduleWe are registering duplicate frames sent by the End Nodes. Doesn't happen frequent: 1% of all frames, may be less.It happens on over all of our LoRa gateways so it...