STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB - PLACE_IN_SECTION

Looking at the HearRate Example with RTOS.I see that user app holds all the handlers in :PLACE_IN_SECTION("BLE_DRIVER_CONTEXT") static HRS_Context_t HRS_Context;What is the purpose of this placement?Can it be changed to a simple static?thanks

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is it possible to get 32bit data from PDM to PCM library?

Hi all,We are using stm32 PDM to PCM library to convert PDM mic data into PCM data. On that we had an option to control the mic gain from -12db to 51db as mentioned in data sheet.So we try to increase the db level, But we cannot able to increase the ...

PR.6 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB flash size

Hi. I started a new project with the STM32WB35CEU as the target. Both in the datasheet and cubeMX MCU info it states 512Kbytes FLASH and 96KBytes of RAM.But when I generate that project code with cubeMX the linkerscript shows 256KFLASH (rx)  : ORIGIN...

lizerd by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX , how to live with it

I'm trying to set configuration for STM32WL55JC but I have no luck at all. I have set some pins, namely inputs: PB1,PC6,PC13, outputs: PB10,11,15, pc3,4,5, but the problem is all the time, I'm trying to not to touch almost anything wht is not needed...