STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB15CC too much current consumption in stop1 mode.

Hello, I can't get a current lower than 108µA in stop1 mode. It's expected 3µA in the datasheet.I set all pin in analog input mode, disable the debug in low power mode.I try with the NUCLEO Board as explain in the article number n°2190.I also removed...

JGuir.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32WB] iBeacon server client control

Hello,I want to change the mode of iBeacon (M0+) to server or client through button switch while Cortex-M4 is runningHardware initialization or rtc initialization should not be performed when the corresponding function is operating.Thanks

Nemonas by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request for more antenna specification for STM32WB5MMG.

HelloI request more antenna specification for STM32WB5MMG.As datasheet, already provided, there is an antenna radiation patterns and efficiency but no more information about peak gain etc.If there is an antenna performance report, that shuld be the b...

YKang.5 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeProgrammer External Loader issue

Hi!I need to have the ability to program an external SPI flash (W25Q32) via External Loader.I've implemented the loader as described here and it worked successfully for smaller binary file, yet I've got some issues uploading a bigger binary.Once I de...

AZyma.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is the SAI (I2S) used in DMA mode generate noise

I am using a SAI device on a SMT32WB55. Using it as a wavetable synth that produces a triangle wave. I am able to play my triangle wave for x amount of time with HAL_SAI_Transmit_DMA(&hsai_BlockA1, (uint8_t*)data, size);And later stop it with a timer...

eeprom by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SYSCLK vs SystemCoreClock

Hello,I want to know difference between SYSCLK and SystemCoreClok.When ı try to configure clock of different peripherals I saw terms SYSCLK and SystemCoreClock. I use MSI for SYSCLK which is configured to 32MHZ and for cpu1 ı divided sysclk by 4 and ...

MOB1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 enable IPCC chage clock and broken usb

I'm generating code with STM32CubeIde 1.11.0 for a STM32WB55, in my test project there is an USB CDC and BLE is enabled.When I enable BLE also IPCC must be enabled, but after HW_IPCC_Init is called usb clock is wrong so my usb device doesn't work any...

juvann by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos