cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problema visualizzazione immagini

robichi
Associate

Vorrei sottoporre un problema che sto riscontrando su una scheda personalizzata basata su STM32H745BIT6 che utilizza l'interfaccia RGB565 e un display di grandi dimensioni (1024x768).

Quando carico il progetto (modalità DEBUG) da STM32CubeIDE(1.12.1) e gui disegnata con TouchGFX (4.21.3) tutto sembra funzionare correttamente, sia le immagini sia i tasti o altri componenti sono visualizzati correttamente.

Se però spengo la scheda e la riaccendo le immagibi non sono piu visualizzate correttamente, utilizzo un doppio framebuffer (stesso comportamento anche con singolo).

Posso fornire altri dettagli se necessario.

Qualche suggerimento? Grazie

3 REPLIES 3
Msolinas
Senior

Controlla l'ottimizzazione, sembra un cambio di velocità del clock o della quantità di informazione gestita dal processore. In debug hai attivata una modalità che costringe il processore a leggere e scrivere dei registri che in avvio normale non hai. Potrebbe essere una gestione dello schermo o della ram inappropiata. Il touch gestisce correttamente le posizioni anche se aberrate? Ultimo consiglio, controlla bene la MPU.

Msolinas
Senior

Ancora un consiglio, prova a postare in inglese, hai possibilità di maggior successo con un numero maggiore di persone che può aiutarti. Aiutati con google translator.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @robichi and welcome to the Community 🙂;

Thanks to develop your posts in English so it helps us, and the users of our community understand your question and try to help you.

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English.  

Here is the translation of your post using Google translate:

I'd like to bring up a problem I'm having on a custom STM32H745BIT6 based card that uses the RGB565 interface and a large (1024x768) display. When I load the project (DEBUG mode) from STM32CubeIDE(1.12.1) and gui drawn with TouchGFX (4.21.3) everything seems to work correctly, both the images and the keys or other components are displayed correctly. However, if I turn off the card and turn it on again the images are no longer displayed correctly, I use a double framebuffer (same behavior even with single). I can provide more details if needed. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Please check the LCD configuration, for that I recommend you to refer to the TouchGFX Webinar - 3 - Project customization.

I hope this can help you to solve the issue!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.