cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with 12-Lead ECG Waveform Plotting and GUI Implementation on STM32

smj-11
Associate II

Dear STMicroelectronics Support Team,

I am currently working on a project using an STM32 microcontroller where I need to display a 12-lead ECG waveform. The display layout is configured in a 3x4 grid format, along with an R-1 waveform shrink. I have implemented an RTOS for managing the GUI rendering and data handling efficiently.

For the GUI, I am using the TouchGFX framework and have integrated dynamic graphs to plot the 12-lead ECG waveforms in real-time. The ECG module communicates with the STM32 via UART using interrupts to handle data reception.

However, I am facing issues with accurately plotting the ECG waveforms on the screen. The waveform representation seems to shrink or misalign, particularly in the R-1 section. Despite configuring tasks with adequate priorities and stack sizes for the GUI and ECG data, and ensuring the refresh rate is set to 4 ms, I am unable to achieve a stable display.

Could you please provide guidance on optimizing the dynamic graph display using TouchGFX or recommend any specific configurations in the STM32 settings that could resolve this issue? Any advice on fine-tuning the integration between the RTOS, UART, and TouchGFX would also be highly appreciated.

Your support and insights would be greatly valued.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0