cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32h757 base custom board not detected.

Sumeet2060
Associate

Greetings,

I have just received my custom made STM32H757 based boards, when I try to connect with it using the USB cable its not detected at all in my windows 10 PC but I am able to connect with it in DFU mode or using the stlink-V2 through SWD.

This is the first stm32H757 base board I have designed and I am not so sure about whats wrong. Below is the schematics for powering the board do let me know if something seems wrong.

I am able to flash codes through SWD and DFU mode and verify it, but doesn't seem to be running. How can I verify if the MCU is booting properly?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Sumeet2060 

Ensure that the BOOT0 and BOOT1 pins are configured correctly to boot from Flash and check reference board schematics as a start as the provided screenshot may not be comprehensive enough.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Sumeet2060 

Ensure that the BOOT0 and BOOT1 pins are configured correctly to boot from Flash and check reference board schematics as a start as the provided screenshot may not be comprehensive enough.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.