cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Configuring STM32H747BIT6 in I2C FAST MODE and FAST MODE PLUS

Rushali
Associate III

Hey all,

I am facing problem in configuring my board in I2c protocol. When  i configured the same board in standard mode it is working fine. Rest of the settings for pins(pull-up) ,rise time and fall time are same in both the files. 

Also attaching waveforms for both the mode. Can anyone suggest me what can be done to make the board work in fast mode as well.

Thanking you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

The pullup resistors on the SDA/SCL lines are insufficient for fast mode. Replace them with lower valued resistors. 2.2 kOhm is typically fine.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

The pullup resistors on the SDA/SCL lines are insufficient for fast mode. Replace them with lower valued resistors. 2.2 kOhm is typically fine.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Rushali
Associate III

Dear  TDK,

Thanks for your suggestion. Will implement the changes within the circuit and let you know if it is working or not.

👍.

Rushali
Associate III

Dear TDK,

Thank you so much for your suggestion i have implemented the changes in the hardware and is it working fine. Thank you for being kind and replying.