cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with STM32H750VB Power regulator voltage scale

bakhti
Associate II

hi i have a problem where i want to get the stm to 480Mhz clock but in order to do that i have to set the Power regulator voltage scale to 0

0693W00000Y8LBgQAN.pngbut when i do this the micro controller bugs and i cant connect to it the programmer just say no stm32 found how can i increase the frequency ? i have my custom board i'll share anything if needed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @bakhti​,

The VSO0 is available only when the LDO regulator is ON.

So, to get 480 MHz, please go to the RCC parameters and modify the SupplySource "PWR_LDO_SUPPLY".

For more details please refer to the DS12556.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @bakhti​,

The VSO0 is available only when the LDO regulator is ON.

So, to get 480 MHz, please go to the RCC parameters and modify the SupplySource "PWR_LDO_SUPPLY".

For more details please refer to the DS12556.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

dkgh
Associate

Can you explain how this relates to packages (such as the LQFP100) which do not have a VDDLDO pin? Can the LDO still be turned on? And if so, what does it do, and what effect should it have at slower clock speeds?

When it is not available on a package, the VDDLDO pin is internally tied to VDD