cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help finding example projects

DLowry
Associate

Hello everyone, I’m currently trying to use an stm32l4r9i discovery along with a b-cams-omv. I saw that this camera is listed as a supported product for this board, however, I cannot find an example project of these working together. If anyone knows where to find something like this it would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @DLowry and welcome to the Community :);

You can find the DCMI example with 32L4R9IDiscovery board in the STM32CubeL4 package.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your response. This example project uses the stm32l4r9i_discovery_camera.c drivers which are made for the ov9655 sensor, but the b-cams-omv uses the ov5640 sensor. Is it possible to still use this example or should I look elsewhere.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @DLowry ,

You get inspired by this example which uses DM-CAM130 camera module with OV9655 sensor.

And try to change the necessary to adapt this project in order to support the ov5640 sensor.

For that, the AN5020 and precisely DCMI application examples section can help you to adapt this project to support ov5640 sensor.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.