STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HALL bug not setting clock ?

Hello. I was working on example generated by cubeMX (new version) on STM32L562VET6Q processor and canbus.Example code of networking worked just fine, but copying code to my LL based project made CANBUS inoperable.I was able to track down what is diff...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0x2 bug in reference manual

RM0376 Reference manual for STM32L0x2 DocID025941 Rev 5 states in 14.9 "Temperature sensor and internal reference voltage" :The following formula gives the actual VDDA voltage supplying the device: VDDA = 3 V x VREFINT_CAL / VREFINT_DATAThis can't be...

MWebj by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pipeline stage explanation

hi, all. I wanted to ask about The pipeline stages in the m cortex processors , i read that m0 has 3 stages and m0+ has 2 , which renders it more efficient , can anyone explain what that means?

AMat.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

F7 UARTs Anything special?

The F4 board worked fine doing UART DMA. I start to regret this upgrade.Forget DMA and IT for now, just trying to get F7 polling working.First HAL_UART_Receive works, but the rest time out.Register analysis is unenlightening going by RM0385 referen...

Sking.21 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32duino serial monitor issue

Hi community,Actually I am having issue in getting output on serial monitor of arduino ide for my stm32f407 board. I tried installing SWO LIBRARY and SEMIHOSTING , but still unable to get a response.My serial is blank. But led blinking program runs ...

SPand.25 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels