cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing my STUSB1602 port

hupster
Associate

Hi,

I have ported the STUSB1602 SW drivers to the Dialog/Renesas DA1469x microcontroller and would like to share my code. You can find it here:

https://github.com/hupster/BLE_SDK10_examples/tree/usbpd/interfaces/usb_power_delivery

It is based on the STM32L4R5_MB1303_DRP_2PORTS example project in STUSB1602 SW library package for STM32L4R5 (STSW-STUSB015_v1.0). I have configured port 0 as sink and port 1 as source, and added dynamic updating of the source PDO's to match the accepted sink PDO. Hence the board functions as a dockingstation, providing the same voltage on the output as it receives on the input.

I am sharing our code because I found the STM32 reference design quite hard to work with and am in the process of a cleanup. Perhaps others can use our project as a starting point and continue it. It should be possible to port back to the STM32 to run on the original development board. I have tested main functionality on our custom board, but not all features of the stack.

Kind regards,

hupster

1 REPLY 1
HardyFIN
Associate

Hi hupster,

where did you get those STUSB1602 register definitions from? I haven't found any user manuals or similar that normally describe these things. This has been asked several times here before but there's no decent answer to this. I'd be most grateful if you could direct me to a document that has a description of the control registers. Thanks!