cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsdatalog_to_wav.py conversion not working

Gerva
Associate II

Hi,

I am currently using SensorTile.box Pro with FP-SNS-DATALOG2 FW.

After acquisition, I would need to convert the data from the microphone from .dat to .wav and to do this I am using the hsdatalog_to_wav.py example provided. Unfortunately, the resulting .wav seems to be empty. Duration is correct but no sound is present.

Attached a picture of the .dat file converted to .csv (phases with no sound and with sound are visible) and the .wav file.

Thank you for the support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Gerva 

I've just converted the audio file properly, so I can guarantee that the upcoming v2.1.0 will work as expected.

Have you already tested the script using "-s mp23db01hp_mic" as argument (python hsdatalog_to_wav.py Test_Mic -s mp23db01hp_mic)?

Best regards

Simone

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SPRAD.1
ST Employee

Hello @Gerva 

we are closing a planned maintenance release, so we can work on the possible issue in the next days release the a fix (if needed) in a couple of weeks.

Can you share with us the complete acquisition folder and the Python version you are using? Are you using FP-SNS-DATALOG2 latest version (v2.0.1)?

Best regards

Simone

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your feedback. I confirm that we are using SNS-DATALOG2 v2.0.1. Python version is 3.9 and 3.10.

Here the folder link as I cannot share .dat o .zip file here.

https://we.tl/t-0bqIN8UuPI

BR

Hello @Gerva 

I've just converted the audio file properly, so I can guarantee that the upcoming v2.1.0 will work as expected.

Have you already tested the script using "-s mp23db01hp_mic" as argument (python hsdatalog_to_wav.py Test_Mic -s mp23db01hp_mic)?

Best regards

Simone