STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STEVAL-CTM010V1 board can not work

I've just got CTM010V1 board at hand, after powering on with 220VAC input:there's is no led lit up after powering on demo board"ST motor control workbench" seems no connection with CTM010V1 to PC via RS232 USB cableCould anyone help me to get start w...

JerryL by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431 Isolated sensor ADC software problem

Using STM32G431, I designed a controller and inverter with different pin sequences for my needs.I used ACS781 as a current sensor. I use the software of ST only in test. Apart from that, I develop my own software.In MC SDK 5.4.4 version, some correct...

mckmk by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to enable possibility to enter my own settings in section Configuration -> Revup Configuration. ST Motor Control Workbench

Hi all,Maybe a stupid question but ... How to enable possibility to enter my own settings in section Configuration -> Revup Configuration.ST Motor Control Workbench ver. 5.4.4.20160.I have blank space hereI want something like thisThanks for any answ...

0693W000004H0JNQA0.png 0693W000004H022QAC.png
Remman by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW X-CUBE-MCSDK version 5.4.4 available

Dear all,We are pleased to announce that a new MCSDK release is now avalable at:https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-mcsdk.htmlMain updates of this release are:new dual motor board STEVAL-CTM010V1 for PFC with STM32F3 workaround to palliate...

Best evaluation kit for Foc motor control

Hi,I'm working in the robotic field and I want to learn more about the solutions provided by st for custom brushless motor control. I want to include the st motor control workbench, to generate the control code, in my workflow. I checked online and t...

GFont.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos