STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dual drive with FOC with STM32G431

Hi,for a project I would like to design a dual BLDC drive based on STM32G4 microcontrollers with FOC algorithm for both BLDC motors.In a first view STM32G431 with 64 pins and two STSPIN830 and 3 shunt current measurement seem to fulfill the project r...

JKoch.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Low Speed Hall Sensor

Hi,I have been struggling to run my motor at low speeds and I suspect the Hall Sensors are the limiting factor. In UM1052 I found the following line on page 36. "For speed regulation, there is absolutely no need to have a sampling time lower than the...

nmamore by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can a single STM32G4 be used to (sinusoidally) control 6 high-current BLDC motors, each with 3 digital Hall effect sensors, and each using 3x PWM Mode for control?

We would like to use an STM32G4 to (sinusoidally) control 6 high-current BLDC motors, each with 3 digital Hall effect sensors, and each using 3x PWM Mode for control (in addition to monitoring the voltage across 1 or 3 shunt resistors on each motor f...

Ricardo1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 batch B04 issues

I've got 2 units of B-G431B-ESC1 version Y batch B04 and been struggling for 2 weeks already. Tried all the hacks on https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000HwV8RSAV but they are still not working properly. The latest and best tried so far was ...

PPhan.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! B-G431B-ESC1 from Batch B04 not working

I've tried numerous boards, with different motors and power supplies.I just can't seem to get it to work, neither using motor profiler or motor control workbench (using the example code).After reaching out to some other people that had the same probl...

EGran.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos