STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Over current error evspin32f0

HiI have designed a board based on evspin32f0602 single shunt foc. When I am using the same value of ​shunt resistor as the event spin board the motor runs normallyBut I want to increase the load capacity to 16 ampsSo what all changes i need to do be...

Fkadr.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer Configuration for a PWM Scheme

Hi All,I would really appreciate your input to this problem.I am presently trying to implement the waveform "(a) PWM-ON" shown in figure belowIt is for a 6step control algorithm, the STSW-SPIN32F0251 to be exact.Here is the snapshot of the code that ...

0693W000008xZwfQAE.png 0693W00000ALzGrQAL.png 0693W00000ALzMPQA1.png 0693W00000ALzMyQAL.jpg

Resolved! ST motor control evaluation kit (FOC)

This is the first time in this forum and want to start working on the ST micro controller. My main aim is a. Buy high end ST evaluation kit and understand the FOC algorithm for PMSM motors. The kit should contain the motor along with evaluation kit.b...

VD.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos