STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

has anyone succeeded to run the EVSPIN32F0602S1 ?

I have generated a project using ST Motor Control Workbench. I have compiled the project and downloaded to microcontroller. I can debbug the program but when I start Monitor from Motor Control Workbench and click on "Connect" I receive the message ...

GP.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motor profiles and MIGE motors

Moved to correct forum, please delete.I purchased two different ST controller boards:B-G431B-ESC1NUCLEO-G431RB and X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1I also have two motors:MIGE 80ST-M04025MIGE 130ST-M10010I've tried to profile the motors using the ST Motor Profiler bu...

SPiet.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-SPIN3201 Low Speed BLDC

Posted on August 22, 2017 at 13:17HI,i'm trying to operate the STEVAL-SPIN3201 to run a BLDC motor at low speed - 200 - 400 RPM using Hall sensors which are connected to J4 on board.PMSM motor parameters changed to the following values:&sharpdefine ...

BLDC Startup problem on steval-spin3201

Posted on February 08, 2018 at 12:08I am working on a BLDC controller using steval-spin3201 board, sensor-less mode.My motor gets through startup stage but some times fails to go to full run stage.I would like help / document to know how to set star...

dsystem by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos