STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

PQD_CalcElMotorPower

We are using STM32F301 micro along with 5.4.4 motor control SDK. We found that at different speeds we get different power measurments for the same amount of power output of the motor.Is this due to the fact that PQD_CalcElMotorPower() does not use po...

COkta.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIMER 13

Hi,I have an issue with calling Timer13 from model.cpp. For instance, htim13.Instance->CCR1 = 95. for instance fails to load. Wasn't a problem for CM7.c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.7.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-...

MCSDK error code 16 or 32

Hi, I am working on a customized board powered by STSPIN32F01B, FOC is used with 3 external OPAs for each shunt resistor. The code is generated by MCWB 5.Y.4. The SDK keeps returning error code 16 or 32 after pressing the start/stop button. I have b...

0693W00000Su23uQAB.png 0693W00000Su23pQAB.png 0693W00000Su20mQAB.png
YWang.15 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can the evaluation board of the P-NUCLEO-IHM03 pack be used with expansion boards for controlling a stepper motor and brushed motors?

HiThere is this motor control nucleo Pack P-NUCLEO-IHM03 which includes the NUCLEO-G431RB evaluation board, the X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 expansion board and Gimbal motor GBM2804H-100T. I cannot find further information if the included evaluation board can be...

MKron.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos