cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4XX_M v4.0

ArthurDo
Associate

To whom it may concern, 

I have some boards while searching, namely STM32F4XX_M v4.0 and STM32F4XX_M v2.0. But I cannot find any document with a full description of its characteristics and differences.
Could you please help me with the explanation

I look forward to your reply,
Arthur Douglas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Those are not ST boards.

It's a 3rd-party project - nothing to do with ST:

AndrewNeil_0-1727348993234.png

You will have to try to contact the "STM32-base project" for details about their products.

Maybe you can find something in their GitHub?

Maybe you'd be better off sourcing from a supplier which can provide documentation & support?

Maybe just get a Nucleo board?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

You need to give more details:

Show where you found these boards - give links.

@ArthurDo wrote:
I cannot find any document with a full description of its characteristics and differences.

If you're looking on sites like Alibaba, ebay, Amazon - that is to be expected. It's why they're cheap!

I found ver.2 here https://stm32-base.org/boards/STM32F407VGT6-STM32F4XX-M.html

And ver.4 was sent to me as a picture, that's why the question appeared. Does it even exist?

V4.jpg

Those are not ST boards.

It's a 3rd-party project - nothing to do with ST:

AndrewNeil_0-1727348993234.png

You will have to try to contact the "STM32-base project" for details about their products.

Maybe you can find something in their GitHub?

Maybe you'd be better off sourcing from a supplier which can provide documentation & support?

Maybe just get a Nucleo board?

@Andrew Neil wrote:

Actually, it seems that the "STM32-base project" is just a listing - it's not their product:

AndrewNeil_0-1727359840762.png

So you'd have to try to find a contact for "DevEBox".

Good luck with that !

Again, probably easier to just get a Nucleo - possibly even cheaper, when you consider that also includes a genuine ST-Link ...