cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development board for STM32L475 to work on capture module

Harish1
Associate III

I want to test on the capture module to find out the pulse width of arrived pulses at timer pins in my real application. So, here I want a development board for the STM32L475 to work on this application like generating pulses from one-timer PWM and loop back to another timer capture module. Can you help us find the development board? I have not found anything better on the web.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alright @Community member​ , my fault:

0693W00000FAe1YQAT.png 

Another board which is active is B-L475E-IOT01A (STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node, low-power wireless, BLE, NFC, SubGHz, Wi-Fi).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
QSHAO.1
ST Employee

I think you may find development board of similar MCU like STM32L476G-EVAL - Evaluation board with STM32L476ZG MCU - STMicroelectronics for your test. thanks!

Probably any devboard will allow you to exercise the timers, so the significantly cheaper https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/mcu-mpu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-mpu-eval-tools/stm32-nucleo-boards/nucleo-l476rg.html#sample-buy should be OK too.

Point is, the 'L475 and 'L476 differe only in that 'L476 has an extra segmented-LCD controller.

JW

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

To proposals from @QSHAO.1​  & @Community member​ , I add Discovery kit with STM32L476VG MCU 32L476GDISCOVERY.

For the previously suggested boards, there are already some ready to use examples for InputCapture & PWM_Output. You can start with testing them separately then try to merge them in one project.

Examples are in following paths:

If you would like to develop your own project for Timer use starting with STM32CubeMX, you can refer to following videos:

-Amel

PS: Once your question is answered, please click on "Select as Best" for the comment containing the answer to your initial question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Amel,

The 'L476 Disco is discontinued.

Jan

@Amel NASRI​ 

This board is discontinued now

Alright @Community member​ , my fault:

0693W00000FAe1YQAT.png 

Another board which is active is B-L475E-IOT01A (STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node, low-power wireless, BLE, NFC, SubGHz, Wi-Fi).

-Amel

Thank you I just ordered the same now.