Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Max current through STEF01 ILIM pin

What is the maximum current that can pass through the STEF01's ILIM pin? I'm trying to determine what power rating to use for the 1k resistor between VOUT and ILIM

JHuns by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

package is not found

Hello ST Team,i am developing some projects and i need Energy management chips.. i bought the X-NUCLEO-IPS02A1 and the NUCLEO-F401RE so i could you use your examples in thepackage X-CUBE-IPS02A1.The Problem is i can't download the software package be...

Questions STC3115

Hello,I have two questions conerning the stc3115:Is it normal I have to send a soft reset to update the SOC ?When I am refueling the battery, the SOC is automatically updated to 100%. How can I avoid this behaviour ? Do I need to disable the charger ...

emil28 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration advice stc3115

Hello,I have an issue on my stc3115, I can read the battery voltage and the SoC, but the SoC doesen't update (the voltage is udpated well).Here is the schematic of my PCB:For the moment, I am using a battery with two wires, "therm" is left floating. ...

0693W000000VJo2QAG.jpg
emil28 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos