Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

A5970D

Hi,im now facing a problem that I want to use the A5970D power management chip to convert 24V to 5V, however, I didn’t find any solutions to my problem in the PDF document. could anyone help me out?really approach it!!ji

JXuan.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Increase range between STEVAL-ISB045V1 and STEVAL-ISB68WAM

Not sure if this is the right section to ask this, but I can't find a section specifically for wireless power transfer.I am using the STEVAL-ISB045V1 and STEVAL-ISB68WAM QI wireless power eval boards. Looking at the general capabilities of QI, it can...

AClif by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable two seperate Rails with the STUSB4500L

We have an application we would like to power via USB PD. The device needs 12V or more to fully operate. To do a firmware upgrade 5V is sufficient. But the 5V are on a different Rail, normally supplied from the 12V Rail via DCDC converter. So we need...

Questions about transformer design of VIPER265KDTR

Input: Single-phase AC70-500VOutput: DC24V5WOutput diode voltage drop: 1.25V1�?My design idea is this, design the transformer to work in CCM mode (current ripple coefficient 0.85) at the lowest input voltage and full load, and enter DCM mode after th...