Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wireless Charging solution Wiki

This Topic is used for Wireless Charging solution 1.Mcu C drive code: GitHub - STMicroelectronics/STWirelessCharging-C-Drivers: Standard C platform-independent drivers for wireless charging ICs 2. Python drive code, check attach file "Python_FT260_S...

willzhou_0-1717985741931.png
willzhou by ST Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Getting real time ADC data out of STPM32

Apart from the V_RMS, I_RMS, power and energy (all aggregated), is it possible to output the ADC readings real time over SPI? I am looking to get 8k samples of I and V out of it. As of it was a pure ADC, with the filtering, but without the calculatio...

Fanuc30 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TL431 Marking Code (431CH)

Hi,Please help with the "TL431CDT"There is "H" symbol on the marking code (431CH)What does it mean?There is nothing is the datasheet (marking 431C without H).Best regards and thank youLuca

LMich.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What should I do with STPMIC1 unused pins ?

Hello,I'm designing a board based on STM32MP1 and we decided to use the STPMIC1A to manage the power. The board is really simple and so we use only the bucks (1 for core, 2 for ddr, 3 for vdd and 4 for extra 3.3). All others (LDOs; boost and switches...

jcysyk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 16 Channel Adjustable Constant Current LED Driver

I'm looking for a drop in replacement for the TI TLC5926IPWPR LED driver.It's 16 channel constant current LED driver. Max current is set via an external resistor, but we can also adjust the current via the SPI interface.Does ST have this as well? I d...

MLang.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos