cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin FMEA M95640-DRMN3TP/K

LukasGeiger
Associate

For the safety analysis of our battery management system design we need a pin FMEA for the M95640-DRMN3TP/K. Is there such information available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have seen the answer in the OLS ticket (internal number 00215082) and am trying to get the relevant information for you, but I ask for your patience. As this is confidential information, I will not reply publicly here, but will contact you directly.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @LukasGeiger, to the community!

please contact the Online Support team OLS for Pin FMEDA.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi and thank you.

unfortunately, it seems, such analysis are not done by ST.

Regards,

Lukas

I have seen the answer in the OLS ticket (internal number 00215082) and am trying to get the relevant information for you, but I ask for your patience. As this is confidential information, I will not reply publicly here, but will contact you directly.

Regards
/Peter