Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DMA with both SPI and UART

Posted on May 05, 2012 at 17:05Hi,I am facing problem in accessing DMA with SPI and UART.Only one communication is possible with DMA.When I am using UART DMA then SPI DMA is not working and vice versa.Can you please give any solution to this problem...

ST6 programmer

Posted on April 26, 2012 at 14:44There is any hardware tools to can program the ST6 on a modern PC (i.e. without parallel port)? The USB to parallel adapter can be used? Thanks, Antonio #epromer

Custom Frontend tool for ST10Flasher.dll

Posted on April 12, 2012 at 01:32Hi everyone, I am new to the st10 tools. I am trying to create a simple tool to dump a hex file from an st10F269, and then later return it to the st10. I am using the st10flasher v2.02. I have the development kit tha...

roundsb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST7 DVP3 MDT25 for ST72561

Posted on March 12, 2012 at 16:17My emulator board is HS. J' am looking for a new one or a second hand one. EMU3 can also be proposed in case of µc plug compatible. Thank's for answer

rbecuwe by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with assembly language and DPP handling

Posted on February 23, 2012 at 21:25 Hi there, I made some posts on the Keil forums but have been getting no answers there. Rather thanre-postingthem here I have included links. I would be reallygratefulif someone could give me any help or ad...

ashley23 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST7fox family programming

Posted on February 18, 2012 at 11:50Hi all. Somebody tried to program st7fox? I tried to make, using ICC PROTOCOL REFERENCE MANUAL, but nothing has left. After an input ICC-Mode at st7fox answers syncro-bit and allows to write a code in RAM, but af...