Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VN7003ALH damaged with 20 amp load

Hi,I am trying to develop a switch that can turn on various loads in motorsports vehicles. I made a prototype using the VN7003ALH. The first thing I tried to switch on was a cooling fan. Which specified a 20 amp load max (obviously on start up it wil...

XMill by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

M68AW128ML70ND6 ROHS compliant ?

We are still buying M68AW128ML70ND6 (SRAM) from brokers. Its datasheet does not specify any RoHS status. We would like to know if the part was ever manufactured as ROHS compliant ? If so, from which date code was the part RoHS compliant ? Thanks in a...

PRich by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF04 - TLS anonymous negotiation

On the SPWF01 module TLS anonymous negotiation was possible (ie no client copy of the server certificate required). Is this possible on the SPWF04? The documentation alludes to anonymous negotiation in AN4963 Section 1.1 - TLS sub Protocols on page ...

HDLC of the STR71x

Hello,I am going to adopt the STR71x(HDLC) on our system.But I can't find any document and sample code for the HDLC of the STR71x.Could you help me to find those sources?Thanks

AKim.15 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CR95HF EMI Filter for Pulse W7001 antenna

Posted on September 09, 2017 at 10:44Hello,I have a lot of CR95HF for a project that could read NFC Tags of a medical equipment and send this via bluetooth to a smartwatch.I works but i would have now the Pulse W7001 NFC antenna on the CR95HF Chip a...

0690X0000060847QAA.png

L9733 Hardware integration and SPI access

Hi,I designed a board integrating a High Side L9733.I try to communicate with the switch through SPI but I miss some informations.1- Can you confirm that we can use a 1.8V SoC as master?I fixed VDO to 1.8V. I didn't find nominal range for VDO. (only ...

rmt37 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is VNQ7140AJTR discontinued?

I'm trying to get a hold of 500 units of VNQ7140AJTR and I've been unable to find any in stock at any distributor. I placed an order with Digikey about a month ago and it has been on back order since then. They are not able to give me an expected del...

KGreg by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos