cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find Radio driver for spbtle-rf0

Puranjay Mohan
Associate II

I want to build a BLE repeater using the ​spbtle-rf0 module, I am using the x-nucleo-idb05a1 expansion board for the development. I saw that a radio driver is available for bluenrg-1 and bluenrg-2 modules but couldn't find it for spbtle-rf0 which is based of bluenrg-ms akaik.

Please help with this.​

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alok
Senior

The SPBTLE-RF0 has infact Embedded ST BlueNRG-MS device, so you can continue using X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 for software development and use this SPBTLE-RF0 for your final solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
alok
Senior

The SPBTLE-RF0 has infact Embedded ST BlueNRG-MS device, so you can continue using X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 for software development and use this SPBTLE-RF0 for your final solution

Hi Alok Sir,

Can you tell me where to find the radio driver for this device. I downloaded the x-cube-ble1 but it doesn't have any radio examples.

Thanks and Regards.​

Winfred LU
ST Employee

Hi Puranjay,

If you are looking for the Radio driver for 2.4G proprietary protocols (without BLE stack), it is only available for BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2.

For the radio module, please select SPBTLE-1S instead.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/wireless-transceivers-mcus-and-modules/bluetooth-bluetooth-low-energy/spbtle-1s.html

Best Regards,

Winfred