cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Difficulties Figuring Out How to Flash the MCU

ZGood.1
Associate

I'm using the AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 evaluation kit for testing out the SPC58 MCU's. I have managed to write, generate, and build my program but I can't figure out how to actually upload my code onto the SPC58. I am coming from the STM32 MCU family where I used Keil uVision previously. Unfortunately, this was at a previous company so I don't have access to Keil anymore. Now I am using SPC5x studio, and just can't seem to find the flash MCU or upload code button. Any help would be greatly appreciated in trying to figure this out

1 REPLY 1
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

Helo,

Extract from:

AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 - MCU discovery board for SPC5 Chorus 4M automotive microcontroller with CAN transceivers - STMicroelectronics

The board hosts a PLS debugger/programmer and an extension connector (4x37 pins) for functional interaction across boards that are compatible with the AutoDevKit initiative. The PLS Universal Debug Engine (UDE) software is available for free download and includes a free perpetual 256 Kbyte debugging/programming license.

Universal Debug Engine UDE and Microcontroller Debugger for AURIX, TriCore, Power Architecture, Cortex, Arm, XE166/XC2000, XScale, RH850, SH-2A, STM32, Stellar, S32, S32V234, S32V, S32K, RISC-V (pls-mc.com)

Best Regards.