Microcontrollers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

ePWM is taking extra 20uSec to toggle the pin

Hi All,We are using input capture module in our code the monitor the input pulses, based on the pulses we are calculating PWM period to turn on the pin High and Low.We have set the PWM period but we observed the 20usec mismatch in the output. We have...

Resolved! SPC5Studio does not allow to select receive pin for CANFlex0

Hello,I am configuring pin map for SPC560B50L1. I expect to configure pins 14 and 15 as CANFlex0 TX and RX respectively.Due to manual, pin 15 is the one for CAN-RX for my 64-pin UC:But this pin has no other option to select than SIUL/GPIO17:For anoth...

0690X00000ArxglQAB.png 0690X00000ArxgvQAB.png 0690X00000ArxhKQAR.png
Yannek by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access flash after programming (SPC56EC64)

Dear All,I work with SPC56EC64 and have a question about debugging. For debug, I use SPC5-UDESTK debugger. Now I can't access a flash. During programming popped communication error. Since I can't access the flash memory to read or write. If I configu...

BViktar by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos