cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I implement MLC for LSM6DSV16x?

NeoWei
Associate

Long story short, I'm trying to use the MLC algorithm from the BLEMLC sample for SensorTile.Box Pro. However, I can't seem to read any output from the MLC. The MLC is working fine in the BLEMLC sample, but when I try it in my own file, it does not work. I've tried modifying the BLESensorsPnPL file with the MLC, and it still does not work.

1 REPLY 1
allenmack
Associate II

@NeoWeinjmcdircet wrote:

Long story short, I'm trying to use the MLC algorithm from the BLEMLC sample for SensorTile.Box Pro. However, I can't seem to read any output from the MLC. The MLC is working fine in the BLEMLC sample, but when I try it in my own file, it does not work. I've tried modifying the BLESensorsPnPL file with the MLC, and it still does not work.

It sounds like you're encountering issues integrating the MLC algorithm from the BLEMLC sample into your own project for the SensorTile.Box Pro. First, ensure that you’ve correctly initialized the MLC in your code, similar to how it’s done in the BLEMLC sample. Check the configuration settings and ensure that any required libraries and dependencies are properly included.