STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DMA request from external input signal

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 12:40I have an input 8 bits parallel bus, with a CLK signal connected to GPIOs. The frequency is 1MHz. I need to configure an automatic DMA transfert from the 8 bits GPIO to a memory buffer (dual buffer mode would be grea...

high frequency PWM

Posted on April 24, 2013 at 21:18Hi, want to generate a 24MHZ 50%DC PWM, I have follow this example ,but I can't get more than 500Khz, please help me. void TIM_Config(void) { /* -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

girtor by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with timer interrupt routines

Posted on April 14, 2013 at 12:25Hello all, I've run into the following problem with the program execution. On the STM32f4 Discovery board I've configured two timers with the IRQ routines for measuring two external PWM signals. This works excellentl...

jamsoft by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing frequency in PWM

Posted on February 12, 2013 at 06:19Hi All I am using TIM2 for generating a pattern of pulses like pulse with 30 % duty cycle followed by pulse with 40% duty cycle and 50% duty cycle. I am able to generate it however I am not able to get the accurac...

sajeed by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to end a DMA circular mode transfer?

Posted on April 15, 2013 at 12:05Hello I have setup a timer comparator to toggle an output pin. The comparator values are loaded with a DMA set up to work in circular mode and the output toggles as expected until the last round of data to be output....

Motor Encoder read - please help

Posted on April 12, 2013 at 20:45Hello, I have my own developed board for motor driving. MCU is STM32F407VET6. The board has inputs from 4 motor encoders. I need to know an actual speed of each motor. ENC1_A, ENC2_A, ENC3_A, ENC4_A pins are connecte...

ondrej by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4Discovery simple timer for delay

Posted on April 04, 2013 at 20:11I have problems with creation of simple timer for delay. For a week I am searching some code examples where timers will working without interrupts, examples are working but not quit correct. One of examples http://am...

IWDT refresh and reset

Posted on March 27, 2013 at 06:42Hello All, I am using stm32f2 series. I have initilized Independent watch dog timer. My intention is , when there is some probelm in the peripherals, i need to reset the device (microcontroller) after few seconds. So...

Ultrasonic sensors, input capture configuration

Posted on March 30, 2013 at 17:19Hello, I need to connect 4 Ultrasonic sensors to STM32f4. Basically I need to measure the pulse width on their output. I tried to configure an interrupt  with TIM5 (32bit counter) for 4 channels and at each interrup...

vault by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos