STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F3 Discovery Quadrature Encoding

Posted on June 21, 2013 at 22:44I'm working on getting quadrature encoding working through either TIM1 or TIM8.  I searched the past topics on this forum, but I can't tell how mine is different/ why it isn't working.  I'm using USART to debug the co...

mattfox by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 timer sets CC interrupt flags on overflow

Posted on January 06, 2012 at 23:59I found that when output compare registers are loaded with a value that is more than ARR, then on overflow the timer automatically sets compare match interrupt flags.  Has anyone seen it? #stm32-timer-inerrupt

STM32F4: TIM Triggered SPI Transmit

Posted on May 13, 2013 at 23:27 Hi, I am trying to interface the STM32F4Discovery board with an external A/D-converter. The A/D generates a GPIO interrupt as soon as the data is sampled and ready to be retrieved. After that 3 * 8 bytes h...

tkurmann by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil: Error-Flash-download-failed-Cortex-M0

Posted on July 21, 2013 at 23:58Hi, use the STM32F103 microcontroller for my thesis. The firmware uses different Timer, 2 ADC, SPI and some GPIOs. Until yesterday everything worked perfectly but since I decided to use two timers in master / slave ...

fedex03 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA timer capture

Posted on July 16, 2013 at 16:42Hi,I need to do some timming analyses on signal. I use the capture mode of a timer.When I use the interrupt to capture event, it works but when the signal is fatser I get into overrun issue, I cannot run my CPU faster...

Adalgiso by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer triggers the ADC to work

Posted on June 30, 2013 at 17:27I'm using TIM1 to generate a PWM signal of period 1 sec and a varying pulse duty.This pulse undergoes some signal conditioning and then entered to the ADC, worth to mention that nothing happens to the signal's period ...

sherif by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Starting two timers synchronous

Posted on January 12, 2012 at 21:59Hello everybody! In my program I have to start two timers exactly at the same time. In my current code I start them behind one another (just one line of code each) but unfortunately the error with this method is to...

Not desidered auto-reload TIM2

Posted on June 06, 2013 at 00:02Hi,i'm angry with this simple code.I need that the timer2 goes from TIM2_ARR to zero and stay zero until a Update EVent is manually generated (with UG from TIM2_EGR of course).But unfortunately TIM2 seems to reset at ...

dario by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f2xx interrupts working only in debug mode

Posted on June 03, 2013 at 01:29I'm trying to output vga signal using timer1 ch1 for hsync, ch2 for interrupt (horizontal backporch) and timer3 ch2 for vsync and ch3 for interrupt (vertical backporch). I'm using E0-E2 pins for direct output and I ca...

blind by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos