cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge AI for all. NanoEdge AI Studio autoML tool, now free for STM32 and open to all ARM Cortex-M bas

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

NanoEdge AI Studio v4.3 is now offered for free to all engineers, giving them the opportunity to create highly efficient TinyML libraries that can be deployed on Cortex-M based microcontrollers. In addition, other enhancements have been integrated to support users in project creation and model selection.

You can download it here.

What is new in NanoEdge AI Studio V4.3?

• During project creation, you can select from more than 140+  STM32 development boards but also one of the 1000+ production-ready ARM Cortex-M-based MCUs from other providers.
  • Upgraded version adds a step-by-step assistant to seamlessly assist you in each phase of a project creation.
  • It also includes an advanced validation tool that facilitates reaching production-grade algorithms.
  • NanoEdge AI Studio can now estimate ML model execution time with a 98% precision score for pre-selected targets to enrich the model report and help make an informed choice for a model selection.

Feel free to learn more about NanoEdge AI Studio by looking into our documentation!

ST30449_nanoedge-ai-studio-motor (2).jpg

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

5 REPLIES 5
Lumens
Associate

Hello, I have installed the application and I have no license key, can you please assist?

Thanks

Hello,

Normally, when downloading the installer, you have received an email with your license key. Please look for an email sent by noreply@nanoedgeaistudio.net

Else you can create a new license by filling this form: Download NanoEdge AI Studio - STMicroelectronics - STM32 AI

(you will receive a new email with your license)

Best regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AlessandroCunha
Associate II

@Amel NASRI : do you have any example that work in Anomaly Detection using the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 and NUCLEO-H743ZI2?

Thank you in advanced

Alessandro Cunha
Senior Professor
Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello Alessandro,

I don't have specific example for the boards you mentioned, but you can take a look at this git repository.

It contains C code examples with the datalogging part and the use of NanoEdge AI Libraries.

GitHub - stm32-hotspot/stm32ai-nanoedge-datalogger: STM32 Application for datalogging feature with NanoEdge AI Studio

Make sure to clone the repository using this command (with the submodules): 

git clone https://github.com/stm32-hotspot/stm32ai-nanoedge-datalogger --recurse-submodules

Best regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok @Julian E. .

Thank you for this.

I will try start based on the github content.

Regards.

Alessandro Cunha
Senior Professor