Other tools (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New STM32 VSCode extension V2.0.0 released

Changelog Version 2.0.0 V2.0.0 implies a breaking change: CMake project generation has been moved from VS Code to STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 (and later). VS Code solution no longer has dependency on STM32CubeIDE (.cproject-files)VS Code solution no longer r...

VSCode How to install VCPKG on VSCode with Zscaler/Proxy

Issue:  The VSCode don't have the ability to route the extension network requests to the proxy (only VSCode application network is routed to the proxy) I -  the clean way (applies to network with Zscaler installed) ask for a Zscaler power user profil...

NawresGHARBI_1-1704443433898.png NawresGHARBI_2-1704443503313.png NawresGHARBI_3-1704443553581.png NawresGHARBI_4-1704443616206.png

New STM32 VSCode extension V2.0.0 released

Changelog Version 2.0.0 V2.0.0 implies a breaking change: CMake project generation has been moved from VS Code to STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 (and later). VS Code solution no longer has dependency on STM32CubeIDE (.cproject-files)VS Code solution no longer r...

STM32 VScode undefined reference HAL_FLASH_Unlock

Hello everyone,I am currently taking my first steps with the STM32VScode extension. Previously I worked exclusively with the STM32cubeIDE.I created a Cmake project via STM32cubeMX, which I then imported via the STM32 VScode extension. Everything work...

maxl95 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! i can't erase flash memory of STM32C0116DK

i'm using stm32c011f4u6 mcu's DK(stm32c0116dk), and i generate the file as mdk-arm and it's running with keil5.i tried erase to test the flash memory, but it doesn't work. i even used the SDK example file, and i get the same error. Below is the main....

capture.JPG
KenLee by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Npz to csv

How do I convert an .npz log file from gesture evaluation kit application to a .csv file? I tried every possible way but it doesn't convert properly causing errors or giving as output only the labels of the parameters and not the actual values(For ex...

Resolved! Build a CMake project generated from CubeMX 6.11.0

Hello everybody, in the latest CubeMX ver 6.11.0 I found that it's possible to generate a CMake project. What are the steps to run the build of the code from Windows shell or VS Code ? Is there a tutorial ? If I open the CMake project from CubeIde (v...

MaxC by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 VS Code Extension and Devcontainer

I am a happy VSCode developer using docker devcontainers to create an easily reproducible environment for development. I am struggling with a strange bug with the "STM32 VS Code Extension" (v2.0.1).If I try to access it, after opening the container, ...

pcb by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 extension for vscode is not working.

Greetings, I'm trying to set up Visual Studio Code to work with STM32 microcontrollers. I've installed the STM32 VS Code Extension, as well as CubeCLT, CubeMX, and FINDER as requested, all with the correct versions to ensure functionality. I've also ...

luxae by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos