STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mtp without threadx

Hello,I want to use the USBX MTP stack on a stm32u5 without threadx. The configuration in stm32CubeMx worked fine but when i run the programm, i get UX_FUNCTION_NOT_SUPPORTED from this location: UINT _ux_device_class_pima_initialize(UX_SLAVE_CLASS_C...

codgen by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't change FreeRTOS Queue item size

Stm32CubeIDE 1.14.0, STM32CubeMX 6.10.0, STM32CubeFW_U5 V1.4.0, X-CUBE-FREERTOS.1.1.0   This started with the Stm32CubeIDE 1.14.0 release and worked fine in 1.13.x.  It happens for new projects and migrated projects.  I'm using it with an STM32U5. Go...

boxtor by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

memory allocation bug in LWIP mem.c?

As far as I can tell, there is a bug in mem_init() in mem.c this can cause a memory overrun and hard fault (if you're lucky) In lwipopts.h I set LWIP_RAM_HEAP_POINTER = 0x30004000 MEM_SIZE 0x4000 I would expect the pool to be from 0x30004000 to 0x300...

MS.9 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

P-Nucleo-LRWAN2

Hello all,I have purchased the p-nucleo-lrwan2 set that has a gateway and a end node. In the tools and software they have mentioned how to connect the gateway with LORIOT,TTN and Acitility. But I have a requirement such that gateway and end node-1 (i...

Multi-device communication of CAN

Is anyone familiar with CAN Communications? Hundreds of devices can communicate in the car, but I have seven or eight motherboards here, and there are always some boards that can't send data, why is this? Is there a big guy who understands?