MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ISM330DHCX FSM Change DECTREE Value for CHKDT condition

Hi,I am trying to use the FSM of the ISM330DHCX to check multiple decision tree outputs from the MLC.I want to be able to change the Decision Tree value in the CHKDT condition within the program flow, as I want to be checking multiple decision trees ...

LSM6DSOX FIFO

Hello,my question applies to both the LSM6DSO and LSM6DSOX FIFO. if I am enabling the gyro and accel both at the same ODR and also enabling timestamp, I want to know what gets written into the FIFO first. I know I can use the tag register to tell me ...

whaz by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead-reckoning over small distances

Hi,I'm trying to solve dead-reckoning over small distances and durations (few centimeters to few meters, over 2s to 20s approx. each time). After reading a lot of documentation ad publications, this seems pretty doable over small distances because th...

vchatelain_1-1713364439521.png vchatelain_0-1713364118048.png

IIS3DWB - ODR Accuracy

Hello,I am working with the IIS3DWB for a vibration monitoring sensor, and have a few questions about the ODR (Output Data Rate) accuracy, hoping someone can help me.1. I know that on the datasheet the ODR accuracy is stated as +-1% typ, or +-2% Max....

Wellett by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you install PDM library ?

I struggle to use PDM Filter library.This is the message error I get : What I have done so far are : - in project properties, C/C++ general, Paths and syombols, in "Includes" I added the path to pdm2pcm_glo.h ; in "Library Paths" I added the path to ...

0693W00000KbhBQQAZ.png 0693W00000KbhEyQAJ.png
EEnco.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

MTBF value for ASM330LHHTR

Hi,I am trying to calculate the MTBF (mean time between failures) value for the ASM330LHHTR module. Please suggest any techniques for the same. I am currently using the Qjc (Junction to Case Thermal Resistance) and Pd (Power Dissipation) values to ca...

LSM6DSV16X: wrong WHO_AM_I read on SPI interface

Hello,I am trying to interface a Nordic MCU to a LSM6DSV16X, but I cannot get the communication to work.I am using 2 dev kits for this test setup, a nRF5340-DK and a STEVAL$MKI227KAA I got from the STEVAL-MKI227KA. VDD/VDD_IO are both 3V, CS/SPC/SDI/...

SDS00001.png

FP-SNS-DATALOG2 Firmware Package

Hi,I am getting data from the sensor with the steval-stwinkt1b, I want to read data with the python_gui but i don't really know how to use it i am stuck. If anyone can help me thanks a lot.

VCHAR.1 by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos