STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

What is the cause of the screen shift?

Hi All,Im working with a Custom board using STM32h743 and an RGB Display with ST7796 driver.I'm configuring SPI to send the right settings to the display for working with RGB pins on LTDC.In effect I done the 90% of work but I don't understand the re...

1711660943698.jpg Screenshot 2024-03-26 224658.png
MPast.1 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX performance issues

Hello,I use the STM32H747 running at 400 MHz (M7) together with a display that has a resolution of 800x480 pixels.I have set up a project in TouchGFX Designer based on the Gauge example project.The design includes 2 gauges. The chrome ART is enabled...

How to drag container with effect like iphone

I am working on a feature related to DragEvent. The goal is to detect when a certain container has been pressed for a few seconds, after which it would proportionally enlarge and become draggable. During the dragging process, if it encounters other c...

aaaa by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use CAN bus with TouchGFX ?

Hello, I am new to TouchGFX. I am developping an UI forSTM32F746G-DISCOVERY board. The goal of my UI is that the user can choose some value of variables and then send it to an other device using CAN bus. All the graphical part is working well, I use ...

FFont.18 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5G9J-DK2 OBB Demo file requirement.

Hello. Recently I received an STM32U5G9J-DK2 board which I purchased earlier this year. I want to ask for the Out-of-Box Demo of this board for backup since I find it really stunning and I want some reference for my own TouchGFX GUI application desig...