STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems with the X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1

Hello everybody,I have a Problem with the X-NUCLEO-IHM07M1 power board . I am using it with the Nucleo-F401RE.My setup :Software: Cube IDE + ST Motor control workbench 5.4.8 (I have also tried it with V. 6.2.0)Motor: Maxon EC i 30 , Art. No 539477 (2...

Screenshot 2024-04-17 174010.png Parameters maxon.png

Bug Report: Unimplemented Registers

Hardware: EVSPIN32G4-DUALConfiguration: 1-shunt FOC, Observer + PLL Bug location: register_interface.cRegisters in Question:FLUXWK_BUS_MEASMC_REG_PULSE_VALUE, MC_REG_BEMF_ZCRMC_REG_BEMF_UMC_REG_BEMF_VMC_REG_BEMF_WDescription:When these registers are ...

ccut93 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use motor without hall?

Issue in short: When changing to a motor without hall, the project breaks and doesn't build anymore. Full Explanation:I started a project that uses a motor with hall sensors.The project is set up in the MCWB to primarily use the Observer and as Auxil...

DMeie.2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Warning after code generation

Hi, I got the following warning after generating the code for evspin32g4:Description Resource Path Location Typearray subscript 1 is above array bounds of 'PWMC_Handle_t *[1]' {aka 'struct PWMC_Handle *[1]'} [-Warray-bounds] mc_tasks.c /xxx/Applicati...

Tmasin by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Feature Request: BISS C encoder support

We have a project that requires high torque, low speed, precision control of axial flux motors (40+ poles). We use rotary absolute encoders that provide position over RS-422 BISS C protocol. It does not appear there is support for this type of setup ...

cpoole by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos