STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 FreeRTOS clock issue

Device and Software Configuration Details:MCU Full Part Number: STM32L010RBDevelopment Environment:Utilizing Visual Studio with the STM32 VS Code Extension.Configured the development setup using STM32CubeCLT, which includes STM32CubeMX, toolchain, de...

Resolved! How to control delays in non-blocking ways?

I am using H563ZI to develop a motor control project. I have several motors in my project. Motor control commands will be sent to the board with ethernet cable(I have finished this part). Once the board get the command, it should then make the motor ...

hchienti by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCFF on stm32

Hello everyone,I am working on a project where I want to use a pre-trained tflite model to recognize sounds. Before i use a microphone I want to test if it works with the used trainingdata. I am using a nucleo-stm32u575zi-q. I found the sensing1 exam...

STM32g474 fdcan RxFIFO1 issues

Hello everyone.I'm working on the stm32G474RBT6 MCU and I'm trying to set up both FDCAN1 and FDCAN2 to work simultaneously.I wanted to map the FDCAN1 to RxFIFO0 and the FDCAN2 to RFIFO1. The FDCAN1 work perfectly while the FDCAN2 doesn't seem to get ...