STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Newlib 3.3.0 vulnerability

Hello,I have a project created with STM32CubeIDE that includes FreeRTOS.A Black Duck vulnerability scan was made on this project and a single vulnerability (CVE-2021-3420) was detected.This vulnerability describes a flaw in Newlib 3.3.0 (all versions...

How to reset my nucelo-h745zi-q(SBSFU)

I'm porting my project(sbsfu Nucleo-h753zi to Nucleo-h745zi-q)and i checked protection my board, but i can't full chip erase../STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=swd mode=UR -ob PROT_AREA_START1=0xFF PROT_AREA_END1=0 RDP=0xAA---------------------------...

yolominwoo_0-1711588452173.png yolominwoo_0-1711605169771.png

STiROT_OEMuROT example results in hard fault

Dear community,I have been experimenting with secure boot on the STM32H573I-DK using the latest git checkout of STM32CubeH5 (see https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH5).The STiROT and OEMiROT examples run fine out-of-the-box. However, when...

jens-vdb by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IOTA L2Sec stream fails due to STSAFE setup error

Hello,I'm trying to run the X-CUBE-IOTA1 v3.0 on the B-U585I-IOT02A board, but after following the tutorial in UM2606 I get the following error when trying to send L2Sec Stream:What can be the reason of the pairing_stsafe result failing, please?Best ...

SedCore_0-1707329532392.png
SedCore by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Secure area for nucleo h755

Hello,I would like to setup a secure area on the h755 board. My setup is as follows:I have a secure app that runs permanently on the m7, and on the m4, there is a non-secure app running.I want to configure all but the last sector of the m7 as secure....

smnhff by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example using STSAFE with Azue IoT

Hi,I'd like to ask if any example code for Azure IoT Hub group enrollment is available.I found examples for individual enrollment in X-CUBE-AZURE-v2-3-0 only.I try to follow the Just-in-time registration method and it fails when trying to connect to ...

neocnx by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos