STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configuring ITM on STM32U5

We use ITM, locally configured by the embedded code at startup, for our trace output.  We have code for this that works with STM32F4 (see below), as advised by Segger; this advice doesn't seem to have changed since we adopted it. Using the same code ...

Resolved! Problem in usb mass storage device

Hello ,I have to implement USB mass storage device im my current project I have done some configuration and generate code but it seem have some problem1)usb mass storage device is showon in device manager2)In my computer also show that drive is conne...

Resolved! Function body has content of opposite function

Hallo,I struggled already two days with the implementation of USB_OTG_FS on a STM32F401 board. The most prominent error concerns the Virtual Com Port on the Windows PC: whatever I try, there is always a message saying "USB device not recognized", wit...

FredS by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! H5 1.2.0 and Cube 1.5 break ethernet

After updating Cube to v1.5 for my STM32H5 project (Nucleo-H563ZI), the ethernet stopped working except during the initial run after a load of the firmware with the debugger.  After a reset, either POR or via the debugger, pings to the board fail.  W...

robmilne by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetXDuo issues after power loss

Hello,I have encountered a peculiar problem and I am running out of ideas on what to do next.I'm working on a project with an stm32H563 mcu and lan8742 phy, using threadX and netXduo.When the code is first downloaded it runs fine, but after a power c...

olaan by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM G4 FIFO and DMA questions

- Use MCU :  STM32G473VET- Use connectivity : SPI 3  -> Mode : Full-Duplex Slave 1. It it possible to clear Tx FIFO??"FTLVL" It's not '0' value. how to make '0'? The code used is :1)if(spi3_cs_low == true){HAL_SPI_Transmit_DMA(&hspi3, aTxBuffer, 11);...

MartinK by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos