Other: hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LPS22HH single/multiple Read on I3C

since LPS22HH support one byte read or multiple byte read. wonder how LPS22HH handles the last bit on I3Cbecause last bit in Read data is 'T', rather than ACK/NACK from I3C Controller.How does LPS22HH (target) know Controller need single or mulitple ...

wenge by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

EEPROM M95M01 Write-in-Progress Monitor between writes

Hello,I'm having some problems with the M95M01 EEPROM.Firstly, I had a problem where after the writing the data to the EEPROM was not consistent with the read made afterward. I could narrow down the problem to be related to the way that I'm monitorin...

andrec by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stwlc98 TX mode

What steps are required to set stwlc98 to TX mode?If you set 0x0020 to 01, 0x000E becomes 03.However, AC1 and AC2 do not cause burst oscillation.The Optional (TX mode only) circuit is on the board, and VOUT is connected to 5V.

Hisanori by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

ACK is not returned in I2C communication with VL53L8.

When performing I2C communication from the MCPU on a board that independently implements VL53L8, there is no ACK from VL53L8 at the first address transmission, resulting in an error. If you check the LPn, SCL, and SDA signals, you can see the start c...

DS-Aka by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMicroelectronics: M24M01-DFMN6TP

Hi,We have a few questions for the M24M01-DFMN6TP.Is this part still active?What is the estimated year to EOL for this part?Thanks,Andy  

VN by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos