STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can someone explain the function of SX_FREQ_TO_CHANNEL?

Hello,I'm working on an application that uses the NUCLEO-WL55JC development board. I was looking in the SubGHz_Phy_PingPong example code, and I noticed a macro called SX_FREQ_TO_CHANNEL. To use this macro, it seems you input the carrier wave frequenc...

AJ_1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Question on the RF-PLL calculations

Hello,This is a continuation of questions raised in this thread.In the STM32WL5x microcontrollers, there is a Sub-GHz radio command called "Set_RfFrequency()". The arguments for this function are an Opcode, and RfFreq. However, you don't actually pas...

AJ_1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5JC Receiver Chain

Hi !   I read the datasheet, and it says: "The receive chain comprises a differential low-noise amplifier (LNA), a down-converter tolow-IF by mixer operation in quadrature configuration". 1. What is the GAIN and the NF of the diff. LNA ?       1.a Is...

KTrot.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating a LoraWAN server on an stm32 chip

I am making a device that is to take pulse outputs which have been converted to wireless LoRaWAN signals, and convert it back again into a hardwire pulse output. For the receiving device, I intend to use a modem board PN 109990166 connected to an STM...

Resolved! BWB1MPAN1

Hi, the problem is very simple, yet I haven't seen any information about this case in the foro or anywhere.When trying to build the example proyect BLE_HR_p2p_Sensor which I think was already in the B-WB1M-WPAN1 board relesed to start cathing up with...

MST1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 Sending notification to phone

Helloi have been following the stm32wb55 getting started, i have been successful in lab 12b about sending from the phone to the board. working with 12c has not been successful, am pressing the button but i dont receive a notification on the phone but...

1713519417014.jpg gatt.png permission.png property.png
PMato.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WBA55_P2P_SERVER_WORKSHOP

Hello everybody!I installed STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 and I tried to follow the session STM32WBA5x workshop - 3:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLs1KzC-s4obut STM32_WPAN is in grey; explanations say me to install other things, but it seems boxes insides ot...

Mirko74 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zigbee enabling and disabling question with STM32WB5MM-DK

Hi All,I am new in Zigbee programming and I like to get some starting point to make server-client model. Up to now, I am using STM32CubeIDE tool to program with .ioc file to setting up the HW. Eventually I would like to use STM32WB5MMG processor and ...

YJ99 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos