Other tools (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New STM32 VSCode extension V2.0.0 released

Changelog Version 2.0.0 V2.0.0 implies a breaking change: CMake project generation has been moved from VS Code to STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 (and later). VS Code solution no longer has dependency on STM32CubeIDE (.cproject-files)VS Code solution no longer r...

VSCode How to install VCPKG on VSCode with Zscaler/Proxy

Issue:  The VSCode don't have the ability to route the extension network requests to the proxy (only VSCode application network is routed to the proxy) I -  the clean way (applies to network with Zscaler installed) ask for a Zscaler power user profil...

NawresGHARBI_1-1704443433898.png NawresGHARBI_2-1704443503313.png NawresGHARBI_3-1704443553581.png NawresGHARBI_4-1704443616206.png

STM32 extension for vscode is not working.

Greetings, I'm trying to set up Visual Studio Code to work with STM32 microcontrollers. I've installed the STM32 VS Code Extension, as well as CubeCLT, CubeMX, and FINDER as requested, all with the correct versions to ensure functionality. I've also ...

luxae by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 VS Code Extension and Devcontainer

I am a happy VSCode developer using docker devcontainers to create an easily reproducible environment for development. I am struggling with a strange bug with the "STM32 VS Code Extension" (v2.0.1).If I try to access it, after opening the container, ...

pcb by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ST-LINK V2 Update error Unexpected flash size

Used this ST-Link V2 with W10 some years ago. Now on Linux I want to use it with openocd and got error:ST-Link version does not support DAP direct transportMost likely the cable adapter needs update.But the STLinkUpgrade.jar reported  Unexpected flas...

Commercial use

Hello, Can the following licenses be used free of charge by a company for commercial purposes? Cube IDE https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubeide.html   Cube Mx https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32cubemx.html   CubeProg https://ww...

STM32CubeMonitor-Power window stuck and will not close

After some time I found the tool displaying an error of sort, I think something regarding inactivity.Following that I can't close the sampling window. I can't move it or minimize it , or press any button in its GUI.  All buttons are unresponsive.I ca...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F1 DFP problem

Keil MDK Device DatabaseIf no parameter, it needs to look like thisSo, MDK can not setting "Option for target-debug" correctly 

Shiina_1-1711786767072.png Shiina_3-1711787043912.png Shiina_2-1711786921695.png
Shiina by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VSCode extension build and only flash program

I started using stm32 MCU's on my university. There we used the CubeIDE. Now I have a board at home for own projects. I wanted to use VSCode with the new extension, because i prefer it over Eclipse / CubeIDE. Now I have two questions. I can debug my ...

maze2go by Associate
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

New STM32 VSCode extension V2.0.0 released

Changelog Version 2.0.0 V2.0.0 implies a breaking change: CMake project generation has been moved from VS Code to STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 (and later). VS Code solution no longer has dependency on STM32CubeIDE (.cproject-files)VS Code solution no longer r...