STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H7R/S XSPI flash wirte when on XIP mode

Hi, I'm wondering if write and erase external flash menory can be done when XIP mode on the same external Octal-Flash?I read RM0477 Rev 4.pdf and it told not recommand to programm the flash in this mode, and indirect mode can do that.Since the MX66UW...

RSTAC.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F429ZIT6 SPI Receive Issue

Hi everyone,I'm currently using the Nucleo F429ZI development board to test SPI Receive, and I've encountered the following two issues:I use the HAL_SPI_Receive() function, when I config the SPI frequency to a slower rate, I've observed that the CS s...

Scarlet_3-1713491847589.jpeg Scarlet_1-1713491584077.jpeg Scarlet_2-1713491599258.jpeg
Scarlet by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer reset using RCC

The problem: if TIM2 is used prior to my code, then it gets stuck at a certain point, even though all the registers are properly set.* Here is the configuration of TIM2 registers when it works fine:(gdb) x/21 $TIM2_BASE0x40000000: 0x00000001 0x000000...

0xfab by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 OSC Problem

Hi everyoneI'm currently using the NUCLEO-F429ZI development board. I'm planning to create a PCB using the STM32F429ZIT6, but I've encountered some questions during the planning stage.According to the datasheet, HSE_OSC is specified to provide 8MHz, ...

Scarlet by Associate
  • 18 replies
  • 14 kudos

Optimization causes "No open pipes!"

Ok for testing i went to a blank project with only the usb turned on. Set asUSB OTG HSDEVICE ONLYHIDUsing the defaults for everything. With no optimization it works and shows up correctly. With any kind of optimization turned on it wont show up in de...

Resolved! Multi ADC in parallel

Hi, I'm using  multi channels ADC3 of "STM32H735ZGT6" (3channels) I want to use these channels in parallel, but I've only found a way to convert in order in the Datasheet. Can I run all the ADC3's channels at once in parallel?If that is the case, can...

giwonKIM by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750XBHX - CANFD Callback problem

Hey, I have a problem with the callback for FDCAN1. I am sending frames through ucandevices converter but the callback for FIFO0 is not called. The frames are definitely arriving, I added a test FreeRTOS and a task to receive and send frames to CAN1 ...

sqwerize by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 4 kudos