Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stm

Good afternoonplease tell me if you put a QR code ?Photo uploaded  

IMG_20240424_134938.jpg
DianaSok by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What could cause System Timer not to run?

I'm developing a new project based on STM32G431RB using STM32CubeIDE 14.1.0 on macOSI'm having touble where the program will hang at the first call of HAL_Delay() and digging deeper it's hanging because HAL_GetTick always returns 0It looks like the S...

KMill by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 4 kudos

storing string's on flash

hi,I initialized string array with strings and type cast to uint32_t to store in flash memory as uint32_t. And then read the array as uint32_t. I update one of the string of the  array and type cast uint32_t to store that array in Flash memory back. ...

string.jpg memory.jpg
cjaya.2 by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a driver for USB to CAN for Windows 11 Arm

Hi I am new here. I am looking for a driver for Windows 11 Arm (parallels M1). The chip on my board says STM32F105. The driver that worked for me last time on other Windows was:  dpinst_amd64 Can someone advise a driver for Windows 11 Arm (running Pa...

grisom by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 SPI high level 5V

Sorry, I have another question to ask everyone. I'm currently using the Nucleo F429ZI with SPI interface to receive 12-bit encoded data from another ADC. The Vdrive of that ADC can provide 3.3V or 5V for driving. However, the high level of the STM32F...

Scarlet_0-1713766357977.png
Scarlet by Associate II
  • 22 replies
  • 11 kudos

MCU 150C

I have been developing a system using an SMT32L476 but it is only rated to 125C .I'm looking for a temperature range of 150C .  Its is desing into a piece of test equipment that goes within a thermal Chamber and cna overshoot ot 130-50 before settlin...

SSSL by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem reading data from SCD30 with NUCLEO-L476RG

I am having issues with reading data from the SCD30 CO2 sensor. every byte of data I get back is 0xDD (or 221). I am still learning so my methods may be questionable. If anyone can help narrow down why this is happen and how to fix it, I would be ver...