Power management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! VN920D-B5 chip

HelloSince the VN920D-B5 chip is not available, I am looking for a replacement. I am looking for another system with similar parameters.Please help me.

pietia by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VNL5030J-E Propagation Delay failing

Hello STmicro Team, I have done a propagation delay analysis using VNL5030J-E. The Delay-on time, rise time and delay-off time does not matches with the datasheet Values. Please check and let me know your feedback in this. I am attaching here the sna...

Priya2_0-1713251124360.png
Priya2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! power MOSFET spice models

I am trying to get the spice model for STW3N170  MOSFET, it does not seem to be with the other info for the devive.Any help appreciated. Paul

PDB_IW by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

STPM32 RESET

Hi,We are using STPM32 with LPC controller, when observing the startup reset pulse we are getting as in the picture attached. Both SYN and SCS pins are initialized high but when powered on SYN is coming low for some time then it is taking 35ms delay ...

IMG_20240417_102909.jpg
KTH by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! L9026 Device ID Value

Recently started working on the L9026 Device,  as an initial setup, trying to read the Device ID.   With The L9026 Evaluation board Device ID is read as 0x55, With L9026 Placed on the Our Target Board, Device ID is read as 0x56,  Was surprised with t...