ST25 NFC/RFID tags and readers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NDEF URL write Error when first initialisation

I use the ST25DV04KC. I initialize the chip and write to like the eval software the CCFile to Block 0 this works. In this state the chip is CCFile unlocked, the NFC-Tag protocol is selected to Type5, RFMngt_Dyn is in NFC off mode (0x01) and I2C secur...

SimoE by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST25RU3993-HPEV firmware

HelloLast week I received the ST25RU3993-HPEV devlopment kit. I have already downloaded the SDK and tried it out. Unfortunately, I have not found any information on how to write firmware for the board myself. Is that even possible? Or is there a way ...

ST25R3911B芯片在同样的电路下,两块板子上的表现不一致

哈喽!ST官方,本人使用ST25R3911B这款芯片做NFC识别方案;同样的电路,做了5块板子,发现天线识别NFC标签的表现不一致;1、1号板子可以正常识别NFC标签;2、2号板子不能正常识别标签,需要调节匹配电路参数,且这两款板子调节的参数不一致;3、将1号的板子调整为2号的参数,1号板子无法识别,工作不正常;4、其余的板子也是,调整参数都不一致,才能正常工作。请问,大佬们,这是什么原因?都是同样的电路。

Error logging in to ST25DV04k

I always get the error:-[NFCTagReaderSession transceive:tagUpdate:error:]:888 Error Domain=NFCError Code=100 "Stack Error" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Stack Error, NSUnderlyingError=0x282891950 {Error Domain=nfcd Code=54 "Session não ativa" User...

iOS NFC Multi-Area Reading Issue

I'm encountering an issue with NFC functionality on iOS, specifically related to reading multiple areas. I have an NFC tag that stores data across three distinct memory areas. Using an Android device, I can effortlessly access all three areas with ju...

acarello by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos