Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ST eSIM doubts (profile, pre-programming)

Hi.Currently we use SIM7000G and SIM7070G (GSM, NB-IoT, LTE-M, GNSS) modules from Simcom in our projects, using for authentication only a SIM holder with plastic chip, in the old way. We are starting to integrate the eSIM ICs on the boards, to use ho...

JPehl.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to activate an e-SIM on SIM7600

Hi, I am using a SIM7600 and a SIM card to get cellular connectivity. Now I would want to use an e-SIM instead of the SIM card holder. However I cant find information regarding if ST Electronics e-SIMs could use any cellular network provider or if it...

MCrespo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good evening, I bought some ST4SIM-200M chips. They arrived a few days ago and I have now soldered one of these onto SIMCOM's SIM7000E modem.

I connected:SIM7000E ->  ST4SIM-200MPIN 30 SIM_VDD -> VCCPIN 31 SIM_DATA -> I/OPIN 32 SIM_CLK -> CLKPIN 33 SIM_RST -> RSTWhen I send the AT+CCID command it returns: "+CME ERROR: SIM not inserted"The same command with a standard plastic SIM card ...

FBert.6 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-IDB008V1M debug with WISE-Studio

Dear All, my name is  Mario and I am working the the STEVAL-IDB008V1M board with WiseStudio IDE, version: 1.3.1_R.I want to debug my application with ST-LINK V2 but I have no experience with Wise Studio.Could kindly anybody give me some piece of advi...

MSand.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOR Flash(external memory )- Status error

Hi all,I'm working on the NOR Flash via OSPI(using as QSPI) with the STM32U585 board. implementing this via filex and levelx, i have done all the configuration referring to the example provided by ST with the minor changes. I'm getting error in the f...

meghasb by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos